Wordls Greatest Hobby on Tour

Come One, Come All to The World’s Greatest Hobby Shows! – It’s the ultimate train extravaganza for families and model railroad lovers of all ages! The World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour, spanning the nation in 2007, is bringing top manufacturers, 15+ operating layouts, the Walt Disney Railroad Exhibition, interactive Thomas the Tank Engine fun and two ride-on trains for the kids, along with demos, presentations, music and much more to five cities. Over 100,000 attended last year!

Atlas, a proud sponsor of the World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour, will have a booth featuring our newest merchandise, and will be offering raffles for free products, at all five shows. Come out and meet the Atlas representatives, enjoy the day with your family, friends and fellow train-lovers, and experience what the World’s Greatest Hobby is all about!

The 2007 schedule is:

Indianapolis, IN/Indiana State Fairgrounds
1202 E 38th St.
Indianapolis, IN
Sat., Jan. 6 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sun., Jan. 7 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Pittsburgh, PA/Pittsburgh ExpoMart
105 Mall Boulevard
Monroeville, PA
Jan. 20 - 21

Atlanta, GA/Cobb Galleria Centre
Two Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA
Feb. 3 - 4

Portland, OR/Portland Metropolitan Expo Center
2060 North Marine Drive
Portland, OR
Feb. 17 - 18

Fort Worth, TX/Fort Worth Convention Center
1201 Houston Street
Fort Worth, TX
Mar. 17 - 18

Children under 16 are always free with an adult. Adult admission is $9. For more information, visit www.wghshow.com. World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour – A train show like no other!

I attended the show on the 20th as well (Pittsburgh Expo Mart).

It was grand with all the manufacturer's vendor tables, the layouts, and I found some rolling stock I had been searching for as well.

Back