Wish List

NWR #200

Irish Expatriate
List what you'd like to get for your model railroad.

I'd like to get 4 undecorated P2K GP38-2s and a fleet of Walthers undecorated log flats.

Maybe I'll work overtime so I can get them...

I'd like to find a kid - any kid (not gender specific), who'd be my go-fer and do-er to help me design and build the extension to my outdoor layout. :D

Actually, I'd just like the time and energy to get started again. Lot's of materials and choo choos to work on just not enough git up and go. On the downhill side of things though so it looks good for the future.
Claudia, if you find a good source for those kids let me know the ones around here are lazier than I am :D
Cheers Willis

I'd like to find a kid - any kid (not gender specific), who'd be my go-fer and do-er to help me design and build the extension to my outdoor layout. :D
Does it have to be a "kid" ;)

Personally, I just told my wife, all I specificly want for Christmas is one of the following:
BNSF or UP EC44DC/AC (respectively, I really don't need a BNSF AC unit), Tower 55
UP AC4400, Athearn or Kato
UP SD70M, Athearn Genesis

I wish you lived close to us. I know just your kid. ;) Of course, your garden railroad would look like Tennessee Pass when he got finished with it. :D Hope you like the Grande...:D

My wish list is a grand one. In April of 2007 the Central Indiana Division of the NMRA is hosting teh Spring Regional Convention in Muncie Indiana. I have been asked to have my oayout on the layout toru but I need to get a heck of a lot of work done between now and then. Ballasting is the first priority and then lot more scenery and most important teh Suoper Empire builder DCC system wired.

My wish list is that BLI or Tower 55 would make a DD40AX. I have dropped hints at both. Wouldn't the sound possibilities be awsome!!!

I could use about 12-15 of these guys, along with the nescessary modular cables to connect them. This is the missing link that will transform my DC layout to DCC.

How about this...

I need 25Gs to build me a 20 x 60 building out back of house for my next layout project! Any givers? I can offer a lifetime free membership pass to the "new layout" LOL

I wish for all I need to install signals and have computer software to run them. Now back down to earth, I guess that I wish for the giddy-up-go to start installing the signal stuff I already have and then let time and money get the rest.

Claudia: If you were only in this part of the country, I know of a group of Vagabonds that call themselves ARG. They are always chomping at the bit to do something like that.

8 hours uninterrupted time to build 7 Cannon cab, subbase and nose assemblies. Maybe some Vince Guaraldi Trio playing the Peanuts Christmas album in the background, the smell of cinnamon and apples wafting in from the kitchen, the soft glow of the Christmas tree lights reflecting off the living room wall... I can almost smell the MEK now.

Of course, where would my wife, kids and dog be in this fantasy? And how could I possibly be well-rested enough to enjoy it? Hey, it is a wish after all, isn't it?

Back