Will the Fall of the Stock Market Affect Your Modeling?

How about some of those companies that will NO LONGER be with us after this is over? You do realize that some of these are only still there do due government subsides,...can these be sustained for possible much longer times,...possible a another 4-5 months.

China is America's 51st state......manufacturing goods aside, look at how much debt our county owes China. It's scary to say the least. The Chinese love real estate....look at the Waldorf hotel in New York, Chinese owned.

Greg

1598904538874.png

Last edited:
I saw it coming, planned ahead and bought boxes and boxes of stuff so I already have everything I need. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Not for nothing, it's not surprising to see this thread resurrect itself, after last weeks market performance. as you may have noticed the "markets" recovered through the summer, and are now receding, mostly due to ETFs and Apple employees taking profit after the Apple split. The Market is driven by speculation and panic (FOMO).

Fear of the Chinese holding all "our" debt, is a fear generated by the Gold Standard Crowd, centered in Bourbon Country. Back in the 1980s, the Japanese invested heavily in Manhattan real estate, raising the same fears and cries of doom. When the business cycle slows down, they cash out. We do live in a Free Market, which means anyone can buy or sell their products here.

Most American Debt, is in the form of outstanding Treasury Notes and Bonds, that are traded daily on Wall Street. They are sought after by individuals, and nations alike due to the Safety and Stability of the US Government....And are obtainable, because we are a Free Society, with a Free Market.

Back