Where's the Weekend Photos!?

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
Come on people this WPF thing is breaking down if you don't make the thread it can't happen!!! Post up you pics, once again. Ken I'm looking forward to more steel mill pics!

Well, as for us, it's a small RR. There's only so many pics that can be taken. :(

It ain't exactly Ken's steel mill, but here's a couple from the archive...:)

112799792.jpg

106371655.gif

Time to do some more modeling I say!! I'll post pics tonight of my fire engine...

EDIT Here Ya go, peliminary shots, I still have some High Gloss coating to do on the body, and final assembly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi gang, I'm back - didn't have much of a chance to do any modeling this week but I did manage to snag a few shots of the Trash Train on CSX at St Denis [near Baltimore]:

Sorry but no new steel mill pics today Josh [BTW - nice job on that fire engine:cool: ]

Hey, Josh.... I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it! You guys have already seen most of my modeling pictures (such as they are :eek"), but I'll have some new ones "soon." :)

Hey Grande Man any chance I can get you to grow me a forest of fall colour Birches? That or do a clinic as those are excellent and I'll be needing a couple of hundred when I start my forestation program.

Fergie

I've got nothing but excuses. I'm moving my vitamin store into a small "doctor-type" office because I'm going to start a business as a wellness and nutriton coach (with my favorite supplements still for sale). What this means is I'm moving everything into a space a third the size and having to find room for everything else. What a PIA.

The short answer is I'm not going post here and I won't get the photo for the contest even though I have a killer shot layed out in my head. (You dodged a bullet this time Bob.)

Nice Pics every one!
Heres a GP40 spotting a hopper at the pellet transfer.

KenL
Hi gang, I'm back - didn't have much of a chance to do any modeling this week but I did manage to snag a few shots of the Trash Train on CSX at St Denis [near Baltimore]:

It seems every time Im in Columbia I see "The Trash Train" or auto racks! Once I watched the local Tarmac get serviced by an old ex-Con Uboat.

Back