Where to find Atlas U23B grab iron set.

chessie_system3

Anyone one know where I can find a grab iron set for an Atlas U23B? I tried Atlas already. They don't have any. I tried eBay and couldn't find anything either.

Justin

Side bar...to hand rails.

I have a bad habit of breaking hand rails on my locomotives. To solve the problem of where to find replacement hand rails, I been purchasing replacements direct from Atlas or Athearn after the purchase of new locomotives while they are still in stock. A couple of bucks per unit and shipping. I usually order two sets.

Funny I haven't broken a hand rail since I have my inventory of replacements!

Greg

You know the sad truth about this I have all the detail parts minus the grab irons. Cut levers and plows....you name it I have it except for the grabs. Shoot I even have the bag they came in. Guess the previous owner needed them for another Uboat. I never looked to make sure all the details were present. This being only my second Atlas locomotive. The first one I had was already detailed. I expected the same on this one. However no details were applied. Didn't think about it at the time. Well I really got to looking and I'm short on the grabs.

Justin

Back