What's on your Christmas List?

abcraghead

Mmmm, turbos
So as the Santa Day approaches, what have you got on your modeling Christmas list?

I doubt I'll be getting anything for Christmas related to modeling, as my active days in the hobby are undergoing a finance related hibernation period. However, if I were still as active as I was, I'd be looking for the following on my list:

HO Atlas GP38 in ATSF bluebonnet, for conversion to former ATSF GP39-2;
HO Atlas C424 in SP&S, to pair up with my existing unit;
HO Atlas GP7 undec, to make into a private roadname switcher;
On30 Bachman 2-6-0 to use on a friend's to-be-built 1880's layout.

Your turn!

Well so far a Athearn SF GP7/ 9 whatever, wont make much difference to the saw and grinder, an Athearn SF GP35 both sniped on ebay, and I have my eye on a couple more GP9's I may bid on other than that I must have been a bad boy!
Brat.png
there was something said about cinders from a firebox :D

Cheers Willis

I'll take anything I can get! :D I'd like a place for a layout actually, but I know that's not gonna happen. So I'm hoping for some $$$$ so I can buy a camera.

mushroom2 said:
Well if someone else is buying....

That's the idea! :D

sushob said:
I'd like a place for a layout actually....

Dere Santy Calws:

I be gud, I wante a nice 200 fute bye 400 fute heated and insulatated garrrage four my layoute rume!

~A Nyce Kidd

:D :D :D

Talk about the ultimate gift idea. Can I have a small warehouse, please???

Dear Santa,
I need a Christmas Elf to teach me how to add a battery pack to my loco. There's NO way I'm ever gonna be able to run on track power in this mess....

Lady_Railfan said:
Dear Santa,
I need a Christmas Elf to teach me how to add a battery pack to my loco. There's NO way I'm ever gonna be able to run on track power in this mess....

Two words, Claudia:

Live Steam! :D

ABC - oddly enough, if I thought there was any possible chance for it, I'd want that same ATSF GP38 as well. For pretty much the same reason.

In reality, I'm asking for KD #58s, covered hoppers and corn syrup tank cars.

I wouldn't mind an Atlas C30-7, old style, so I can convert it into an HLGX C36-7 leaser.... But, I'm settling for a P2K SD-50, UP5082 to convert to HLCX 5082...

Kennedy

Back