Whats a good site for Prototype Rolling Stock Pictures?

Trucklover

BNSF SD70MAC's
What sites do you guys visit when you need some pics of some rolling stock for reference? Im looking for some pictures of some BNSF 60' Single or Double Door Auto-Boxcars, and after a quick search, I couldnt find what Im looking for. I need them for a weathering project on a few cars i wanna do for my FORD module. Im sure I can find some good pics on some sites that you guys frequently visit, I just dont know what the sites are :eek: lol

Thanks in advance

Another question, I know there are sites that have BNSF's Rolling Stock Rosters, does anyone have one of them bookmarked they can post here for me real quick? I just did another Google search and came up empty again :eek:

I saw that and looked it over for a few but couldnt find what Im looking for which is the 60' Pullman-Standard Boxcars, Im looking for something more that breaks it down by type (who makes the car) or by car length. I dont see anyway of searching that site, no search bar that I can find lol

I know there are BNSF roster sites out there that break it down like what Im looking for, but I can never seem to find them when I need them and I dont know why I havnt bookmarked them yet :eek:

I saw that and looked it over for a few but couldnt find what Im looking for which is the 60' Pullman-Standard Boxcars, Im looking for something more that breaks it down by type (who makes the car) or by car length. I dont see anyway of searching that site, no search bar that I can find lol

I know there are BNSF roster sites out there that break it down like what Im looking for, but I can never seem to find them when I need them and I dont know why I havnt bookmarked them yet :eek:

Josh,

There is a search... look on the lefthand side, it says "keyword search".

Do you have a # series?

Sorry, got to go watch the game!

Todd

Back