What State do you live in?

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
Everyone knows where I live, how about you? A lot of us that has been on the forum for awhile puts their city & state in their profiles or right at the right hand top of the page. It makes it a lot easier for someone to correspond w/you especially when you buy an item off of the forum.
If you don't want no one to know where you live, leave out the city & just list the state.

Buffalo NY soon to be Syracuse NY. I hoping my wife gets transferred somewhere warm in a year or two I'm sick of winter!

Usually in a State of Confusion,
Actually I live 1/2 hour North of Winnipeg in MB, which is about 2 hours or so North of Grand Forks ND, or four hours north of Fargo.

Maryland. Lots of breathtaking RR topography - curves, tunnels and helper grades. But man what an expen$ive cost-of-living..!

I'm in the land of corn and soybeans known as Iowa. Not the greatest view in the world but, not a lot of congestion either.
Good amount of train traffic from the CN, BNSF, UP, and IANR. Short drive to get some CP, ICE, or IAIS.

LHS is also pretty nice with very friendly people and tons of stock to sort through. Can't really complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vancouver Island, just 37 km off the coast of mainland British Columbia (soon to be part of California.) :D

The Great State of Alabama. Noted for fantastic scenery, fabulous down home cookin', and beautiful women. :) After 35 years in California, this is like dying and going to heaven...although I'm still not sure what people say to me at times. :D

The Great State of Alabama. Noted for fantastic scenery, fabulous down home cookin', and beautiful women. :) After 35 years in California, this is like dying and going to heaven...although I'm still not sure what people say to me at times. :D

you just dont know how to talk then

Back