• 35-55

Votes: 82 38.3%
  • 55-75

Votes: 64 29.9%
  • 75 and older

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 and counting. Since the world is ending in 2012, I've started to max out all my credit cards.:D:D

My wife said I was spending too much time on the layout & not finishing her Honey Do List. I told her that the world was ending in 2012 & my layout was a lot more important than working on a house that was going to be gone in 3 years.

Quite a conundrum here...
I turned 23 last week.... my relatives think I'm still 12.... my friends think I'm a well-preserved 90 year old.... I got ties older than some of you.... and I'm not old enough to know better.

Just turned 40 on Monday, and celebrated by taking the day off and hitting museums and hobby shops in Seattle. I agree that the age should be broken down better. 35-55 is a very broad age group!

Just turned 40 on Monday, and celebrated by taking the day off and hitting museums and hobby shops in Seattle. I agree that the age should be broken down better. 35-55 is a very broad age group!

if you're going to get Broad about it, I was 63 before I got broad. Went from 135#'s to 160#'s & got broad in the middle. Sitting down & being lazy will do that.:rolleyes:

I'm 40 and still feels like I'm 26. As someone earlier mention about what the wife thinks of my age when it comes to trains, I'd say she thinks I'm probably around 12 years old also :D

Physically I'm 49 and falling apart at the seams. Mentally I'm still stuck between 12 and 14 and keep trying to go in several equally decisive directions at once. So far I've not discovered a way to do this.

Hmm...69-29 for the 55 and under crowd. Sounds like the hobby isn't just a bunch of old guys hanging around the basement after all. :)

Back