What do you do for a living?

IT Systems Administrator for the last 14 years, the grumpy one that doesn't like to deal with people's computer questions. If I had a dollar every time someone asked me the line "I have a quick computer question" I would be retired.

Not sure if I ever posted on this one,b ut I am a coil line mechanic at Silgan Containers Corporation. I work with steel from US steel, and a few other places. Cut it into sheets which eventually get coated and turned into can bodies or ends.

Elementary school teacher. Love the job, and I work five minutes away from a CP Rail mainline that has CP Rail, CN Rail, and VIA rail traffic.

We all put the yeast in !

I worked for the "PANTHER BREWING CO." i was in charge of putting the yeast in.:)

I work as a generic comm troop for the USAF. Supposed to Cable and Antenna (hence the cabledawg name) Maintenance, but in my ten years, I've done everything from telephone switch, networking, radio, facility maintenance, and contracting. But no antennas and little cable :p

Before the military I worked retail at Sears and Radio Shack, all sorts of grocery stuff, lift operator/ski patrol, volunteer fireman, and a milker for a dairy.

Jack of all trades, master of none :cool:

Back