What did you get for Christmas?

I tend to spend money boxing week. I bought the wife diamonds, so I got the obvious afterwards.

What I find odd is that online and hobby shops don't have boxing week deals.

a set of fancy acrylic paints, some really fine brushes, and a super fancy pallette that will replace the random piece of cardboard that i have been using...

I got a $100 gift certificate at Caboose Hobbies. I'm going to use it to get the Walthers Super Cheif new released plated cars. The Sleeper and Baggage.

Athearn RTR Pennsy streamlined diner, Walthers Superliner Phase IV coach, new scanner for railfanning, and a new camera.

Walthers P2K E-8 A-B-A set with sound for my City train :D. No pics until they are together and set up though

... I bought the wife diamonds, so I got the obvious afterwards.

She agreed to spend a couple of hours with you at a large and noisy train show? Or was she agreeing to spend a whole week with you at your mom and dad's place?

The only thing i got that was MRR related was cash, to be used on Monday during a trip to the "local" hobby shop :D

Merry Christmas Everyone

42 inch plasma TV, plus some DVD's of steam trains
Also I got a nice picture of Ben Franklin to take to my LHS! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Some clothes, and a set of the Whalters depressed center flat cars for the railroad. Also got some nice new head lights for the truck and a few other things.

We haven't opened gifts here yet but I bought myself a couple gifts within the last week on ebay. An Atls GP-7 and DPM's emery lane gold kit. They just haven't got here yet

I bought the wife diamonds, so I got the obvious afterwards

Wasn't there a parody commercial on Family guy whose tag line was "Diamonds, She pretty much has to"

Got the Dash 9 I've needed, along with 4 turnouts and some freight cars. Now for a sound decoder...

5289430248_1aba7f6ebc_o.jpg

A subscription to Narrow Gauge & Short Line Gazette, an everyday wear me to work watch, and a set of foot pegs for my Harley. I did buy myself a Hart ballast hopper on Wednesday LOL.

Back