what are you working on?

I mounted my first Tortoise the other day using foam tape. I've got backdrop to paint next. Then I want to finish my benchwork.

Im working on finishing the Yard track and GRain silo track area. And then im going too bu road bed. Have the money just procrastinating the p[urchase

Currently working in my "backshop" doing maintenance on my new acquisitions from e-bay... 12 new rolling stock. I am having to bring them all up to NMRA standards. Kadees, metal wheels (proto), weight & weather and details including some "loads". Will post pics soon...

I'm completing an On30 long caboose kitbash, made from two short versions. Just about ready for the paint shop!

*note... this is Incomplete*

BNSF SD75M #8251, UP SD40T-2R #2891, TFN SD40-2 #1408, UP Dash 8-40C #9194, BNSF Slug #3967, BNSF GP9B #1700, CTIE Gondola, TTX 53' AP spine set, BNSF GP39E #2750, Q&HS GE 25ton #150, and on... and on... and on...

A lake and waterfall with a fishing dock, benchwork near the control panel, A drawer for the signal/lighing system, the telephone-like power supply distribution terminals under the layout for the signals and lighting, a home for the one of the streets in Mt. Union, and weathering of a few rolling stocks for the sand plant. And learning allot of tips on here!! ;)

Finding a new home:eek: :p ;) :) :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused:

Ken.

:D :D Having mood swings, Ken? :D :D :D Hang in there! :D

I'm finishing up on the Walthers Refinery. Haven't got a photo yet, but hope to post during the weekend.

Next: A day of getting all my DCC locos re-entered in DecoderPro and get all the settings tweaked-in while I am at it.

EDIT: Fun and interesting thread, Ho Train Man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Extending the grade (roadbed) west of Glenrock towards Casper and south from the helix towards Thermopolis in preparation for laying track and scenicking the Glenrock area.

Back