What are you buying this Month?

Picked up a few log cars at the train show this weekend. Not the greatest kits but the price was right, would have paid more retail for just the trucks and couplers.
2F7DA871-A067-4254-B5FF-078C18EA5909.jpeg

The last thing I need is more railroading books but I can’t resist books on the old time lines!
2F59AD45-51EB-4C33-8611-3DF42F321A3F.jpeg

I just won an eBay auction for an Atlas GP35 decorated in Ohio central. I've been trying to find one for over a year.

In teh past month, 2 analog versions have sold, and I was outbid by sniping each time. Then, all of a sudden, an Atlas Gold Series pops up, and it's within a 45-minute drive. Hopefully, I have it by the end of teh weekend!

I'm very excited, as it's really hard to find anything N scale in Ohio central's maroon, yellow and gray livery colors.

During my recent visit to my brother in Spokane, Washington, I visited a local hobby shop to buy a Spokane, Portland and Seattle box car.
20230510_185029.jpg

Obviously, I have to weather this shiny new car.
In 1956, my father bought an old Ford Model A for some reason. He drove it around the town a few times. I
learned how to turn the crank to start it and was allowed to drive it around our yard a couple times. My legs could barely reach the clutch to push it in.

In addition to the two 1950's cars, I just had to buy this Model A vehicle.

Attachments

• 20230510_185313.jpg
    20230510_185313.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 39
Jesus is there a EA I need a 12 set program.

5 bowser PRR H21a hoppers to add to my coal drag and 2 Leigh Valley flat cars. Woodland scenics 3% grade set and 3/4 riser set.
More Fast track tools.

I really need to join Ebay Anonymous

Thanks Smudge, I bought a pack of 36 colors a little while back but didn't realise they were all pastel type colors - no earth or skin tone colors amongst them :)

I needed those colors (earth tones) to do my rock faces.

Just ordered two Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway gunpowder wagons along with a North British Railway one.

I dislike the way manufacturers work these days. Having to order them before they make them. At present I have five items on order; one since 2019? I hope they all arive before they 'cart me away'. It's the way of the world these days.

David

Well the last bit of my order came in with my first gondola. And then I saw these on Athearn's website (something my fellow Texans may be interested in):

Needless to say, I've done my first ever pre-order. I feel like I've gone down an irreversible path. Just sad I'll have to wait for fall of 2024 to get it.

Attachments

• 53FT Gondola Railgon Boxed.jpg
    53FT Gondola Railgon Boxed.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 53FT Gondola Railgon 310655.jpg
    53FT Gondola Railgon 310655.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 41
I like the Block Signaling items but they don't get much"light of day" here in the U. S.
Are your crossing signals from "Wehonest"
Yes, I've bought a lot of stuff, streetlight's etc. Distribution boards, CDU and a host of other stuff from him, I've never had a problem. The crossbucks are the second set from him, first set disappeared from my mailbox, when I contacted him, he said he'll send me another set, no quibble.

Back