Westport Terminal RR

WT fan

aar.sized.jpg

This is the latest picture. It shows the first switch stands at my Third Street Industrial District.

Wolfgang

Sweet, nice pics of the layout! Can't wait to see more. Every time I see shots on a layout it inspires me all that much more.

Aren't the web and forums great. We get to see the work of so many talented modelers and their great layouts.

Harold

Our dove is flying more, high above the Big Curve between Third St Industrial District and Plywood District. But the train was faster.:)

abh.sized.jpg

ZOOM IN

The dove flow faster. There's the train at the Plywood District.

adr.sized.jpg

ZOOM IN

Descending the grade to Harbor District.
ads.sized.jpg

ZOOM IN

There're
engines WT4 - GE 44-ton named after "J. Henry"
RDC WT 11
EMD NW 2 WT 16 "A.G.Bell"
RDC WT 21
GE U 25 B WT 128 "T.A.Edison"
GE U 25 B WT 256 "B.Franklin"
EMD GP 35 WT 512 "R.A.Millikan"
EMD GP 25 WT 1024 "A.H.Compton"
and the "new" engine from SOO line
RS 1 WT 350

go to my homepage at roster

But you will find a few more engines at WT trackage. :)

Wolfgang

Now thats an interesting DCC system! I like the way its set up, does one cab control on unit on the layout? If so, how do you run MU sets?

One cab / throttle is for one unit or for one lash up. I have the Uhlenbrock Intellibox. There I build the consist, e.g. with three engines. Then I allocate this consist to the throttle.

Wolfgang

Ahh, neat, I like that concept, but I think thats a tad complex for myself, considering I'd have to have over 100 cabs!

And a new engine was seen at Westport Terminal trackage:

aaa.sized.jpg

ZOOM IN

I've installed an ESU sound decoder into this Kato SD 40-2. The sister engine is at the work table.

Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:

Back