Welcome to ALL of Our New Members

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Hello Everyone and Welcome. An apology to all those members who didn't get a welcome message post, it was not a snub nor was it intentional. The welcome is not automatic or computer generated, we just do it on our own. This past weekend registrations were something we could not keep up with and there is no existing list of new members for any specific time period. As each new member's name is displayed, it is replaced by the next new member signing on, so names were unintentionaly missed, resulting in some welcomed and some not. We'd like to take this oppurtunity to welcome ALL new members missed. I have compiled some of the new user names from the threads. It's possible some have not posted so those names will not show in this post.

welcome1.gif
TO THE​
Model RailroadForums​

RexHea jdavid93225 Javern bnshelbysub traincollector

jdavid93225 NZRMac Rotorranch JimRCGMO der5997

ttrigg trainchris CSX_road_slug GatorDave

AND
20.gif
6.gif
All New Members
6.gif
20.gif

5.gif

Hey Willis, here's a way to get a list of all the new members.

Go to the 'search' page of the members list (http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/memberlist.php?do=search) and just search for all members who joined after a certain date (I used 2005-9-29 to see all the new 'displaced persons' that joined since the MR fiasco).

Here's all the new members since 9-29 (sorry if I missed anyone):

ARTHILL

astrosa

Attaboy

BigD

BMRR

bnsf70mac

bnshelbysub

Brakie

cheese3

CSX_road_slug

der5997

dthurman

dtpowell

Ebournrails

fec153

GatorDave

george745

GrandpaCoyote

hDuce

Highiron2003ar

Javern

jdavid93225

jfugate

JimRCGMO

joeyegarner

knewsom

modelmaker

ndazzle

NZRMac

RexHea

Rolleiman

Rotorranch

rtraincollector

SantaFeJim

scubaterry

SpaceMouse

Steve B

tidwell

Tom Bryant_MR

TrainboyH16-44

trainchris

ttrigg

TWhite

westernbound

Here's one that got lost in the works. Friend of mine from MR.

If I ever get my registration email, I'll check the other one out. There's another I joned that also has a more broken-out section list - by each scale plus scenery, construction, and dcc, not to mention all the prototype sections.

--Randy
--------------------
Modeling the Reading Railroad in the 1950's

Visit my web site at www.readingeastpenn.com for
construction updates, message boards, and more.

Thanks once again Willis for the kind welcome! I actually was among those who DID get a greeting when I first joined on Saturday. Anyways, I find the atmosphere here is much friendlier than certain other places that shall remain un-named! ;) That's why I intend to spend more time here.

I'd like to second the welcome! sushob, that's an impressive list of quality new members.

PS: Willis, the recruiting drive is going well. :D

Thank's Nate, great idea should we get a rush again, but then again I may use it daily that way we won't miss anyone
LOL I can assure you from my keyboard there wasn't time for searching, actually I was picking the names from the posts at the same time monitoring each thread, trying to answer questions it was a lost cause, no way I could keep up :D
Hi Chip, would it be possible your friend has a spam filter on? This sort of problem has happened before. Get your friend Randy's information (username, email address) and send a Private message to Modelbob http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/member.php?u=1 Bob can set it up and send Randy a password which Randy can change when he logs on to the forums.
And lest I forget again Welcome to all members on Nate's list

13.gif
Willis

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also like to welcome all the new folks. Glad you're here, and thanks for registering. As always, I'm open to ideas and suggestions for the place, so if you see something you think we're missing, please speak up!

I've also recently installed new software that allows you to tell if you're registered but not confirmed yet, and if so tells you how to solve that problem. It apparently works, I've had a half dozen or more folks contact me saying they hadn't got the e-mail confirmations. (Usually a spam filter is the cause, or a typo in your registration e-mail.)

I hope that the forum will continue to grow and expand. The more people we have, the more active and interesting the place will be.

Back