6.gif
LNEFAN . everettt . jcmark611
6.gif
20.gif

5.gif

welcome.gif
Enjoy The Forums
welcome.gif

Wow CBCNS, all you need is fireworks display on that welcome sign! Welcome? Oh.. that's right.. I was dazzled by all the lights... Welcome! to the forum everyone!
Jarrell

Thanks for the Warm Welcome Guys ..

I have been out of Model railroading for several years .. Last layout was in an attic/loft .. stairway was in middle of room that was a shelf layout ..

Landlord wouldnt fix roof so it all caved in on the layout and the rest of the house .. im now in my own house and have a full sized basement and i want to get back into it ..

Growing up in Roanoke Va and walking the tracks as a kid i grew up on Norfolk and Western and have trains in my blood ..

Im now in the planning stage .. trying to figure out which scale .. era .. and freelance or real ..

Once Again Thanks For The Warm Welcome .. Ron

Wow CBCNS, all you need is fireworks display on that welcome sign!
Sorry Jarrell, I'm afraid it all maxed out for graphics. I post these on behalf of the forum members but everone is welcome to add their personal welcome to the newbies.
And CB&CNS fan, congrats on your 2500th post!
Thanks Matthew, I don't pay much attention to the numbers. A lot of those posts were welcome to the forum posts, they have a way of adding up.
Really can't top CBCNSfan's welcome
no need too, just say welcome to the new folks :D

Cheers
Willis

Back