welcome1.gif
TO THE​
Model Railroadforums​

6.gif
Carlos Perea
6.gif

5.gif

Holy Cow

:eek: Now THAT'S a welcome!!!!!! Is this going to be happening for every new member, or is this guy the god of model railroading? :D Later....

-doc

Hopefully it will, I'll do my best with it but any help from others is welcome.
Cheers fron NS
NSSF-2.png

Doc said:
:eek: Now THAT'S a welcome!!!!!! Is this going to be happening for every new member, or is this guy the god of model railroading? :D Later....

-doc

Well, I don't really know much about model railroading; I primarily signed up to read and learn. But, I must say that I feel quite welcome with an entire topic dedicated to me. :D

I primarily signed up to read and learn
Hi Carlos, sometimes it may take a long time to come across a topic with the information you want. It is much better to ask a question and you will be surprised at how fast and number of responses with ideas to help you out. Posting is also good for the forum and encourages activity within it, you will learn quicker and before long you also will be answering some one elses request for help.
Also the ANPL Clubcar is where you can post pretty much anything within the rules, weather watch lets face it if it was snowing in Calif. that would be interesting, to wish some one a happy birthday and a welcome to a new member to mention a few ideas. So if you have something you would like to share with other members just post a topic here and join in.

Cheers from NS
NSSF-2.png

CB&CNSfan said:
Hi Carlos, sometimes it may take a long time to come across a topic with the information you want. It is much better to ask a question and you will be surprised at how fast and number of responses with ideas to help you out. Posting is also good for the forum and encourages activity within it, you will learn quicker and before long you also will be answering some one elses request for help.
Also the ANPL Clubcar is where you can post pretty much anything within the rules, weather watch lets face it if it was snowing in Calif. that would be interesting, to wish some one a happy birthday and a welcome to a new member to mention a few ideas. So if you have something you would like to share with other members just post a topic here and join in.

Cheers from NS
NSSF-2.png

Okay, I'm asking questions. :)

Ha! there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers given by the ignorant. You're among friends here, post away without fear.
Hi! I'm not that familiar with Model Railroading
What's your first question?
Everyone has too start somewhere, do you have a layout? Trainset, or are you just in the planning stage to build?
Cheers
__Willis___CB&CNSfan

Last edited by a moderator:
CB&CNSfan said:
Ha! there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers given by the ignorant. You're among friends here, post away without fear.

What's your first question?
Everyone has too start somewhere, do you have a layout? Trainset, or are you just in the planning stage to build?
Cheers
__Willis___CB&CNSfan

I just have a simple layout. I'll post photos of it tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back