Weird coal project

So there is a non-prototypic project I have been contemplating for a while and would like to hear others thoughts on. I really like M&M's, Chex mix, and other small snacks. These happen to be small enough that a string of hopper cars full would make a nice snack while running trains. I am contemplating building a coal loader that instead loads snacks and then several unloaders so I get to eat without having to get up. Has anyone seen something like this done before? I have seen several hopper unloaders, but which version was the best/fastest? (McMyler, Rotary, etc)

I know its weird, but somehow it amuses me and that's what the point of a hobby is. (I'm in HO by the way)

Given the size of M&Ms versus scale coal or rock loads I think a rotary dump would be the most effective. Depending on layout and elevations, you could have the dump directly into the distribution point from above...

I ate at a restaurant that had a G gauge train running on the counter that carried the condiments on flat cars. Each car would hold like 5 ketchup bottle, one was just mustard, another salt& pepper, etc. As the train went around, if you needed something, you'd push a button at your "station" and the train would stop long enough for you to pull off what you wanted, then it would start up again. When you were through with your use of the ketchup etc you'd push your button and then when the train stopped, you'd replace them onto the flat car they came off of.

The ketchup car was red, mustard car ,yellow and the mayo car was white. The S&P car was white with black stripes and so on and so on....

Interesting place. The restaurant was closed down the last time we were in that area.

I thing the name of the place was like Choo-Choo Junction for years delivered your burger around the counter on a Lionel train. People came as kids then brought their own kids back. It finally shutdown a while back, but I had seen a new place trying the same thing.

I only know of a couple businesses in the area (northern Virginia)that run model trains. In both cases, its G scale trains on a track up close to the ceiling. In both cases, the businesses seem to have similar displays at all of their loactions that I've visited.
The first is Milwaulkee Frozen Custard. They have a dula track and run two trains around the dining area. The other is the Wegman's grocery store chain which has a single track suspended from the ceiling in a large oval.

Back