Weekly photo fun May 28- June 4

Messing around with the loading dock set I just got

3539nc7.jpg

How about a screened in back porch. This is a copy of the "Silver Bell" saloon that was featured in the latest Narrow Gauge & Shortline Gazette. Done in O scale the porch features mussed up bed and rocker for those needing a cooler place to sleep.

Matt, now that is cool. I don't think I've ever seen a model with a screened in porch, yet they were common as mud back in the days before air conditioning. Great work!

Jim: Glad you like it, everyone who has seen it has been WOW'd by the look. Their comment about never seeing one modeled mirrors yours. A screened in porch is something that at I have been considering for a long time and finially found a source for very fine aluminum screen which works for O.

Matt,

I was woundering where you had been. Thought you forgot about us. I really love that model. It will definitely be the showcase of someone's layout.

Nice work as usual Matt. Brought a flashback from SE Asia where messed up beds and saloons or bars were everywhere. Generally not used for sleeping though. :eek:

How about a screened in back porch. This is a copy of the "Silver Bell" saloon that was featured in the latest Narrow Gauge & Shortline Gazette. Done in O scale the porch features mussed up bed and rocker for those needing a cooler place to sleep.

Very nice work and inspiring also.

Nice work everybody. I haven't been posting pictures since my home computer is fried. I hope to have somethings to show off again one of these days. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy yor good stuff!

Back