Weekly Photo Fun 7-15/7-21

Alan that looks amazing!
Does your club allow people to come in and see their layout? I might have to make that a stop next time I'm in Milwaukee!

-Isaac

Alan that looks amazing!
Does your club allow people to come in and see their layout? I might have to make that a stop next time I'm in Milwaukee!

-Isaac

If you can arrange to be in town on a Thursday evening, that's our regular meeting night, and we could accomodate you. Just try not to make it a third Thursday. That's business meeting night. Lots of hot air :D

A cloudy day in Sundown.

DSCN1239.jpg

@ the washout pic: I'll bet they're drawing straws for who has to move that center-spine.

If you can arrange to be in town on a Thursday evening, that's our regular meeting night, and we could accomodate you. Just try not to make it a third Thursday. That's business meeting night. Lots of hot air :D

Lol, I'll remember to stay away from business night :)

Nah, unfortunately I can't make it on thursday-although I will be in Milwaukee for a very short time on Monday. I'm sure eventually I could make it but if not, that's how it goes. The Passenger Terminal picture really caught my eye. I volunteer at the National Railroad Museum where they have a large collection of original drumheads. I have always liked those trains and seeing which train a drumhead belongs to.

Have fun with the meetings.

Thanks again for the info!

-Isaac
(A newbie to Model Railroading)

Back