Weekly Photo Fun 6-26/7-02

Did some work on a DPM kit this morning. This building looks like it hasn't been cleaned since Methuselah was a kid!

DSCN1516.jpg

DSCN1517.jpg

Did some super detailing on my athearn BB P40/42. This is not easy to do. Trying to drill into the aluminum frame was a pita. Thankfully the underframe here is 90% of the kit. I think all i have left of 1 kit is the sander brackets.
IMG_0101.png

IMG_0102.png

IMG_0104.png

IMG_0105.png

IMG_0107.png

IMG_0108.png

IMG_0109.png

Finished Layout on display!

Hey guys, here's some pics of my finished On30 logging layout, built on a hollow core door:

I hope the pics showed up...
Cheers,
-Chris

Jeffrey, that building actually looks like most of the buildings I saw in downtown Cleveland in the 50's with al the steel mill pollution. That's a pretty convincing job of overall filth. :)

Steve, you way more patience than me, especially for stuff almost no one will see. Nice neat work though.

Crewman, that's pretty nifty O scale layout in a small space. My only suggeston would be to do a little more detail work on the layout divider.

Jeffrey, that building actually looks like most of the buildings I saw in downtown Cleveland in the 50's with al the steel mill pollution. That's a pretty convincing job of overall filth. :)
Thanks Jim. I was going on what I remember some buildings in El Paso looking like back in the late 60's. I was only 9 then but due to a head injury I got some years back in an on the job accident my childhood memories are as clear as if they happened yesterday. Problem is I have trouble remembering what I did a week ago.

Back