Weekly photo fun 6/21-6/28

NYSW F45

Its been a few weeks since someone started a weekly photo fun. So I'll start one.
Actually got some time to work on my SD60's, the tunnel motor and my CNJ SD70MAC flared radiator.

I got the DW plows installed today along with lift rings for the inertial filter hatch. And of course I run out of the DA lift rings needing 4 of them to complete all the locos.
0622132011.jpg

Tunnel motor on left, SD60 on right.
0622132012.jpg

And just to throw it in, the 70mac with flared radiators. I added the mu hoses, air hoses, brake cylinders on the trucks and grabs all around. I added this DW plow cause I like the look of the large plows.
0622132012a.jpg

I have smokey valley handrail kits for 2 SD60's and just the stanchions for I think the other 2 or 3. Im dreading doing these for some reason.

The SD60's,all 6 of them are being painted in Susquehanna black and yellow. They purchased or leased long term 6 from GMTX last january and had them fully rebuilt and painted. Road # 3800-3810.

The CNJ currently has 1 ES44DC, SD70M-2 painted in the "coast guard" scheme with another SD70M-2 still being slowwwwwwwly assembled at the shops along with this second hand SD70MAC. Those last 2 will also be painted into the "coast guard" scheme.

Some like it big, some like it green but I like it big and green as in BN SD60Ms.
attachment.php

DSC_1359s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back