Weekly Photo Fun 2/26 -3/04

Rico

BN Modeller
Well unless I missed it somewhere it looks like I get to start a new WPF? :cool:

Safety meeting: nobody works nobody gets hurt!
(mmm... donuts!)

BN run through power on WP's High Line. This was Brent Strong's equipment on Jim Pendley's layout here in Washington State. Both are friends of mine.

attachment.php

'Bout time somebody got this going....;):rolleyes: Starting out good too!

I installed lights in the workshop attached to the Engine house I am building. That room is basically finished. I still have to fabricate a detachable roof, but that isn't a huge project.

BranchEngineHouseBelt14W.png

Started work on the main part of the engine house by adding the belt drives coming from the other room. Amazing what you see in a photo that you miss just looking at it..... There needs to be some correcting of the assembly... Big time! The drill press and the Lathe are not glued in place yet... Just sitting in there to see how it will fit and where they can be placed.

BranchEngineHouseBelt13w.png

Funnelfan, that is one beautiful bridge. Great photo by the way

Very nice bridge and a nice shot Ted.

And Rico nice looking factory in the background. Those workie guys standing around doing nothing, talking about something, maybe will eventually be doing something. Looks like the guys re-doing the sewers in my neighbourhood. :D

Love the photos!

Ted,

A few more trees and that could look like a trestle somewhere near Maria's Pass. Great shot but next time replace BN with MRL like your last photo.:D

Boy would I love to run on his layout. We would love to see more of Jim's layout if you have anymore.

Nice diesel facilities. who makes them or are they scratchbuilt?

Not sure who makes it or if it was scratch built. It was already at the club when I joined. It looks scratch built and I have not seen one like this other than the older walthers 3 stall diesel house

I see everyone brought their A game to the table this week. :D Niiiice!

I call this one...

Grandpa and Grandson on the Santa Fe

Stack3755247realistic.png

Grandpa and Grandson on the NYC Mohawk Division Under Construction

Couldn't wait !

There's nothing better than being with your child or grandchild! AWESOME!

Awesome pic's as usual everyone!
I have nothing new to share this week, but I do have a couple of (Intermountain) Canadian Pacific ES44AC's on order. They should arrive this week and I will take some pic's when they do. I can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
A project I completed yesterday, except for some decals. I kitbashed a Athearn Kenworth cab onto a Herpa Log truck but it wasn't as straight forward as it looks. Took a bit more work than I first expected, but it was worth it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back