Weekly Photo Fun 10-1/10-7

P1011287.jpg

This is just a test bit I did with some scrap foam to try out a few scenery ideas.

Some shots of a block of houses that I just completed for the Galveston club. These are in HO scale. White house on the left is a BTS kit, next is a Laserart kit, followed by a scratch built house, then another Laserart kit. All of the kits were modified and details added.

here is my 1st loco, an Athearn Genesis MP15-AC. Just got her and wired my layout. I think she will look great once the scenery is done.
DSC04356.jpg

DSC04385.jpg

"Done"
cr593105_05.jpg

cr593105_06.jpg

cr593105_07.jpg

cr593105_08.jpg

I'm not at all satisfied wit the interior. I kind of "rushed it out" in time for my monthly newsletter for my website. The trucks, wheels and interior need a little more work.

It's not a train, but here was the newest completed project.
Started life a a $2.00 drug store toy. Then it was disassembled, stripped, detailed, painted and decaled.
September2010pics%20036.JPG

Great Pics everyone.
Awesome job on the Conrail gondola!!! A+

But Karl, That septic tanker RULES!!!! Great little eye catcher! Funny Stuff! Well played!

Karl - Is that the Psycho house behind your tanker? Seems appropriate. Execellent scene by the way.

Karl - Is that the Psycho house behind your tanker? Seems appropriate. Execellent scene by the way.

Thanks Gary. Yes, In fact it is the house from "Psycho". If you look carefully, you can see Mother Bate's silhouette in the window. I backlit the room and darkened the rest of the house for effect.

Back