Weekly Photo Fun 1/4 - 6/4

ggp

ggp
Let me be the one to start the fun this week....I was hoping to have a couple of new loco's, but they haven't arrived yet.

P1040146.jpg

P1040147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic Jay....Thats an awesome scene! Fly Fishing is my number one hobby (sport), and that scene makes me feel that I am there.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLR #44 an ancient Lionel GP7/9 idler unit (code for dummy) with shortened prairie branch line fuel tank (as per CN) posing between Fort Creek and Winser Siding for its 2011 roster shot.

DSC01698.jpg

This unit was hand painted and detailed with assorted parts after the running gear was removed and fuel tank shortened back in the mid 80's. Now this work seems rough and not to standard as we have arrived in the 21st century with model trains of far superior manufactured workmanship to start with and a wider range of superdetailing parts.

That river fish'n scene is incredible.

The only way I'd get a pic like that is if I took a pic of the real thing
and photoshop'd some fake people in to it.

Great job!

Looking good guys! I think I need to work on some water scene, it's been HOT here in San Diego the last few days.

Nice scenes of locos and countryside, fellas. Jay, I am humbled by your great scene. It is definitely nose-bleed territory. :D

Mine is called, "Just another busy afternoon at Seneca"

JYard1finalres.png

Working on some MOW equipment that is also to be part of my Special Loads Team train:

Boom car and Generator car, with the prototype for the boom car on the computer screen (North Shore Mining MOW car.)

IMAG0229.jpg

Just to the right is the partial wood deck of my Clearance Measuring Car...

A new arrival in the mail today. Atlas Norfolk Southern 60' Auto Parts Car with upgraded Hobby Shop metal wheels.

Back