WEEKENDS HERE photo fun 17th - 19th Nov

Oooooo, are those Norscot forklifts? I could use a couple...

Nope, NZG - they have two models, the NZG124 is an all yellow model, the NZG499 has the black highlights.

Anyone else needing one (or more) can find them here:
Buffalo Road Imports (Look under the Construction Equipment 1/87 and smaller Department) They had something like 58 of them in stock....

They were also found it on the Tampa Toy Co. website, but they don't answer their phone.

They can be found cheapest on the Greenway Products website. Look under "HO SCALE LOADS--EQUIPMENT". It is the "Cat forklift, the large one"

Whichever way you go, make sure you are getting the model number you prefer.

Hi gang, as usual I'm seeing a lot of great shots here!

Steve, the guy with the hammer standing by the MP15DC looks like he's about to go psycho <LOL>...nice proto shots too BTW

John T - enjoyed your videos of the garden trains (must've been mighty cold outside when you were shooting them...!)

MTRPLS - I always enjoy seeing your juice train, I guess all those locos MU'd together must eat up a lot of elec power!

Dekriuf - nice job on your HiHood GP30! It brings back memories, I did alot of loco kitbashing myself during my previous MRR life...

Ray - I see a lot of 'life' happening in your two pics! How'd you do the smoke BTW?

Jeff, glad to see you found the forklifts you were hunting for, they add a lot to your scene. And seeing as your layout is still under construction, that Norscot cat scraper you have parked in the background is highly apropos!

No pix of my own to share this weekend, I hosted a B-day party for one of my daughters yesterday and we're heading out of town for a neice's Confirmation today...maybe next week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dekruif not sure if i dare chop the nose off anything yet, maybe i'll give it a go in a year or two, or three

Awesome work guys. Great stuff:)

rhoward , wow!! Fabulous!! :eek:

Thanks evryone for sharing

Back