WeeKenD pHoTo Phun!!! 6/23

Nice shopping trip Josh, those automax cars are B-I-G
19 1/2"!

The Bi-level's are my dream though, they're going to be fun to modify into the BNSF cars. Especially because I have to make new window frames and windows for them! I have no clue what I'm going to do for the windows yet.

The week at RJR (outdoors)

We had one good morning of weather at the begining of the week so the crew got out on the utdoor layout to do some maintenance

workcrew1.jpg

workcrew2.jpg

workcrew5.jpg

John
RJR

RJR Week (indoors)

Well since dropping down from ON30 to OO I have been putting up with my indoor shelf laout being overscale but this week all has changed.

Last weekend it looked like this (7mm scale buildings)

S7000211.jpg

I got up on thursday and decided to strip it down and start again, so before work the layout was gone. I have been rebuilding over the weekend. Its going to be a loco service yard.

Plan starting to take shape
trackplan.jpg

Didnt want to have the point motors hanging out underneath and no room to mount the correct way round
pushrodcontrol.jpg

Track layed and wired for DCC, Point motors fitted and wired up
fromleft.jpg

the pencil line on base board shows the area to be hidden.

Next step is to wired the sprogg into the programing line via a DPDT switch to allow drive on drive off programming

John
RJR

Nice work everyone, as usual!

All I have to show this week is a page of decals I put together for my businesses on the SLOW. Took all of today to find and create the images and scale the text so that it will all fit on the signs, in windows, and on buildings in the business district. Hopefully my decal paper from MicroMark is still good. ;) :D

LayoutSigns5.png

Nice decal there Ray! That reminds me, that I got a custom decal sheet made up for me by Eric, at ELS trains:
http://www.elstrains.com/

Its the BNSF business car sheet shown on his front page. Very nice guy, super prices. I'm going to ask him for more very soon!

BTW my C44-9W was at the club but wasn't part of the lashup. When it was there it didn't have any lights hooked up to it.
img6340rp1.jpg

img6316yb9.jpg

img6317ia8.jpg

img6319tx0.jpg

BTW it's up on EBAY right now.

-Smoke

Back