Weekend Photo Fun

WOW! Excellent work mtrpls! Is that your entire fleet, or do you have some swtichers and light road units too? Beautiful Line up shot!

that's a fantastic line up, very tasty

Paul thats a very neat idea, i've see it at woodchip loading plants, i can't do that as the hoppers are lower than the loco roof's so can't drive straight through

John no problem derailing, everything falls down the hole, the track is code 75 finescale so there's very little surface area for anything to sit on. I have the same Knightwing kit to build yet

WOW! Excellent work mtrpls! Is that your entire fleet, or do you have some swtichers and light road units too? Beautiful Line up shot!

No, that's not nearly my entire fleet. I've got several more widecabs, plus a whole bunch of standard cabs and switchers that are waiting to go through the paint shop.

Paul thats a very neat idea, i've see it at woodchip loading plants, i can't do that as the hoppers are lower than the loco roof's so can't drive straight through

My coal hoppers are shorter than the locos too but the chute slides out of the way so the locos can pass.
You can see where is stops and the end of the C channels under the stairs that end at the door.

Back