WEEKEND photo fun Feb 16th - 18th

And from the front.

traincity99.gif

traincity99a.gif

traincity99b.gif

traincity99c.gif

If I commented earlier, I'm not repeating, so don't feel ignored okay.

John T.,

Those ducks are an interesting diversion. You wouldn't expect them there.

P-Pop,

It is very interesting to see structures that are so different than what we see in the west. I can't wait to see the finished product in place on the layout.

Bob,

Is that the caboose you've been the last couple weeks. Looks good.

MLW,

Even if it is old, it's a nice pic.

SSW,

I'd rank that Cotton Belt right up there with some of the purdiest locos I've seen.

Paul,

Looks like progress, but I'm trying hard to imagine it with the boxes gone and those buildings in place. Where are they going?

Johnny,

Those projects are looking nice. No wonder you get the big bucks.

Tom,

I know I'm supposed to be looking at the train, but i love the debris in the culvert.

Catt,

60 odd windows will go in no time. Just do what I do when I'm doing a long project and run train videos while you work. It's is great building for he location.

Ray,

Great gas station.

Forget art classes. Just look at a bunch of prototype photos and suggest what you see. Nothing is a flat color. The lake water will reflect the sky in the waves and the landscape in the flats. Nothing should be flat colors. You've got the hard part done. Just some contrasting colors are needed.

Mouse,

It always feels good to finish a project that has been going on for a while. Next--rip up the EZ track without destroying all the surrounding landscape.

Chip my railroad is located in my Attic, there is no heat up there and temps. run a little higher then outside whic doesn't give off much heat. If I wear a heavy sweatshirt it's not too bad for about a half hour at a time. I'm working on a portable heat system which will over a bit more heat . So that is one reason among others which is holding up the progress !!!

Back