WEEKEND Photo fun December 2nd - 3rd 06

Ken love that scrap engine, Tom fantastic work on that rolling stock really enjoyed them !!!!!!

Nice shots everyone, great stuff!

Hey Tom...

Reading Accurail wood outside truss boxcar. (etc)

You've got some nice photos of your rolling stock there. Any chance I could talk you into posting them in the product reviews section along with a review? You've got the good photos already done, all it would take is adding a brief description of the car, and then posting your review of it as a reply.

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Bob

Hey Tom...

You've got some nice photos of your rolling stock there. Any chance I could talk you into posting them in the product reviews section along with a review? You've got the good photos already done, all it would take is adding a brief description of the car, and then posting your review of it as a reply.

I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Bob

No problem, Bob. Just let me know the specifics of what you are looking for. Do the models have to be new releases or could they be something that has bee around for awhile?

Can't help myself now!! Build build build

Had the battery drill smoking!!:eek:

Benchwork_5.JPG

benchwork6.JPG

benchwork7.JPG

Any suggestions on making the ends round? just add outriggers from the square benchwork at the right length and add a facsia board to complete the roundness?????:confused:

Ken.

Ken: I think you do not need any help...:D :D Only some new batteries!!! LOL Just continue please. :) ;)
So Father Christmas can/ must see your trains running!!! HOW, HOW, HOW.......
Can imagine your battery drill is smoking!!! Such a vaste progress!

Jos

Add a picture/drawing, may be a solution??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken The drawing Jos did above is sefl supporting so won't need a leg or other brace, the plywood facia extended well onto the benchwork will hold it up no problem, Fantastic progress this week

Ken M, that is looking great! Very solid for those times you just have to climb on it and walk around playing Godzilla.....:D

Ken: I think you do not need any help...:D :D Only some new batteries!!! LOL Just continue please. :) ;)
So Father Christmas can/ must see your trains running!!! HOW, HOW, HOW.......
Can imagine your battery drill is smoking!!! Such a vaste progress!

Jos

Add a picture/drawing, may be a solution??

Thankyou Jos, You drew what I was thinking!!:eek:

Steve, Jos has hit the nail on the head:D

Thanks guys, might be the end of the progress for awhile need to save for subroadbed, roadbed and track!!

Ken.

Man Jos, I need someone like you around when I try to describe my plans to people! Thats is awesome!

Josh :I'll give it a try again at your fathers layout...you don't mind?

Jos

ps look at your thread: testing a new layout for...:) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back