Weekend Photo Fun 8/4/06-8/6/06

Evening Guys. I am going to try and post a photo I took about a few week-ends ago.Here goes. Well until I can figure out how to reduce the size of the file,by about 500,I can't post. :mad: .Sorry,will try again later.William.

L&N Castle said:
Evening Guys. I am going to try and post a photo I took about a few week-ends ago.Here goes. Well until I can figure out how to reduce the size of the file,by about 500,I can't post. :mad: .Sorry,will try again later.William.
Use a picture program, such as IrFanView and save the file as a .jpg at 75%-80%, 1024x768 or 800x600... It should fit fine then.

Great turnout this weekend. Lot of great modeling and pics.
thumbup_125.gif

:) :) :)

A few more shots from my layout

CN MLW C424 wait at the Chambly signal to let SL&C RS3 fast-freight
[hoppers] go by en-route to St-Lambert

200686223758_RS3.jpg

Later a CN MLW RS-18 wait at the same Chambly signal to let
a CN MLW Hot-shot go by en route to Bonaventure

200686223658_MLW1.jpg

Wow, There are some awesome photos here!

I have been lurking for a while and have kept meaning to join the fun. So here goes:

A special came rolling through Castle Rock over the weekend.

On point was a P2K PRR PA1
PAPSD_001a.jpg

Followed by a friend’s Georgia Southern RPO
PAPSD_002a.jpg

Bachmann Spectrum PRR Combine
PAPSD_003a.jpg

Bachmann Spectrum PRR Coach
PAPSD_004a.jpg

Bachmann Spectrum PRR Coach
PAPSD_005a.jpg

A friend’s Harmony Lines car
PAPSD_006a.jpg

Two more shots.

The scratch built rear door, chopped out of the trailer floor of an A-line 45' trailer, from the same scraps bag. I then framed it with a scale 2x4, 4x4 & 2x2.
View attachment 3752

Vent #1... I have one more exactly like this on the other side to do, and two taller ones on the rear (beside the door). Its cut out of the walkway for the oil refinery piping, then framed with 2x4's (should really be 1x4's or thinner...). I hand cut the hole, with an old hobby knife as the drill, and a new #11 blade...
View attachment 3753

Awww geez now your going to make me get pics of my BNSF AC4400CW, Athearn ATSF PA (new ath drive runs with P2K well) , Atheran ATSF PB (old ath drive), and my freight cars!!? Oh no. Does any one else have Athearns PA-PB or just PA set??

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Guys. Here I go again. Josh, I must not be doing something right. I tried to reduce the image,and still the file is too big.I am using irfanview,but I am still not doing something right,but I don't know what.I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help,and the advice.:) William.

Guys,they say that third time's a charm,well,it looks it worked.Yes.William. Btw,guys this photo was taken down in Chelsea Ala,on what was the old ACL/AB&A railline.William.

Last edited by a moderator:
L&N Castle said:
Guys,they say that third time's a charm,well,it looks it worked.Yes.William. Btw,guys this photo was taken down in Chelsea Ala,on what was the old ACL/AB&A railline.William.
There ya go, you got it now!

TOMPM

That looks like some very nice weathering on that building behind the Pennsy PA1. If possible, I'd like to see more of it.
Tom

Thanks Tom!

Here are a few that I quickly found. I hope nobody minds more than one. Some are dated. They were taken a year or more ago before I started weathering my locos.

aew.jpg

ahk.jpg

ada.jpg

agw.jpg

azn.jpg

The kit is a Model Power kit. To me it looks like an updated version of the old Tyco or AHM Arlee Station.

Back