Weekend Photo Fun 6-30-2006

Great work as always everyone!

I have had to get a new camera as my old Kodak went and done broke on me. So here are the first pics with my new Canon Digital Rebel 350D. I have a long way to go before I will really klnow what I am doing with this thing, so be kind......;) :D

The first two are just some shots of the Ice House, just to see what I was doing.

Cooleys5a.jpg

Cooleys6a.jpg

The last is of the Gorge in the new room. I have done the first couple of coats of staining the rock faces.

Gorge4a.jpg

Back to reading the manual..........

Great work ya'll

Here are some pics shot on the switching part of my old layout, that soon will become the new layout. DRGW power invades Wisconsin,LOL

0607020006.jpg

0607020004.jpg

0607020001.jpg

Adios All, Wyatt

Great pics everyone!

Soo, LOVE that Grande Power.:cool:

Here's a shot of Fred getting ready to show a new hire how to check air hoses.
163006506.jpg

Eric the idea was all yours, after seeing the old coaling and watering facillity you photographed it hit me that an overgrown scene was just about all i could do amid de construction of my railroad.
Ray if you keep posting pictures of that quallity you on the right track
SOO great pics, love Grande line up.
MLW i like the bottom shot of 9344, it could almost be real

Yay --- I can eat Donuts again ...

.... The dress fit! Our kids threw a marvelous dinner party for The Husband and me on Friday, June 30, to honor our 50th wedding anniversary. Wish you all could have been here to join in the fun!

View attachment 3559

Congratulations 50years is truly a marvelous milestone. Here's to another fifty . Cheers Oldgettysk

Lady_Railfan said:
.... The dress fit! Our kids threw a marvelous dinner party for The Husband and me on Friday, June 30, to honor our 50th wedding anniversary. Wish you all could have been here to join in the fun!

Congrats!!! That's a fantastic milestone. :cool:

Lady_Railfan, congratulations!!! May you and your husband be blessed with many, many more! You are certainly a handsome couple. (My In-laws celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on Groundhogs day. She is in a nursing home after having a stroke, but my Father-in-law will be 93 in two months and is going strong.)

Lady_Railfan: Congratulations! I havn't even been married for 50 days yet, but we'll get there eventually.

Lady_Railfan said:

Claudia and Hubby,

Stacey and I send our congratulations to both of you! What a great thing for you both. May you have many more to come. :) :) :)

Johnny and Stacey

congratulations,I guess there is hope in families staying to gethor.My wife and I had our 40th this last feb.
JIM

Add my congrats to the list Claudia, Vicky and I celebrated our 20th on June 7th. Hope you enjoy many more!

Back