Weekend Photo Fun 4/21-4/23

CN (MLW RS-18) switching a few cars at St-Lambert yard

200642321119_RS18.jpg

2006423211134_RS18b.jpg

I'm continuing work on my Pringle Creek/Boise area.

Here is it's current status - painted, with some turf/soil secured by the paint - I still need to come in with the glue:
DSCF2915.sized.jpg

DSCF2913.sized.jpg

Truely inspiring work guys. :cool:

SuperbirdVHble, I love that graceful trackwork!

Ken, That's a great scene but what really struck me was the backdrop. It's simple and very effective.

Chip, Great progress and nice work. Show us more as it becomes available.

MLW, That's one DIRTY Alco. It looks great. As always, your pics are fantastic.

UP4018, I'm lovin that steam!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's something I built for the club. The club bought 6 of them and handed them out to members. It seemed like an easy model but turned out to be a PIA. I feel sorry for some of the ohter modelers that are going to attempt it at a later date.

club11.gif

club12.gif

club13.gif

Hey guys i know i am a lil late but this is the end of my weekend so here are two of mine.

sorry about the loco shop being in all of my pis i post but its the only semi started spot on the layout.:D

My wife and I populated my old generic scratchbuilt station that's now slated for the Laurel, MT interchange.

The people need to be "subdued" somewhat and the structure needs some minor repairs (it's traveled all over the country, and shows it). But it's a start.

The first photo is the populated waiting room and platform, with the partial roof off the waiting room and the lighting removed for access. Second photo is the structure ready to sit into place on the layout. Even thought the interior is basically unfinished, you can see the people, benches and luggage through the windows.

Third photo shows the station temporarily placed on the layout. Track needs painted and ballasted, and some shingles need flattened on the roof. There's also some touch-up painting required on the gutters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back