Weekend photo fun 31st Aug - 2nd Sept

Jeffrey, looks great. What a difference a good camera make in the quality of the photo. This now shows the work you do to advantage. One suggestion for this, however. Consider making a movable backdrop that you can plop down behind the scene to hide things that take away the focus of the scene. Paint it the same as your backdrop and use it to hide stuff like the air conditioner.

Keep on having fun with your trains.

Nice pics everyone . Jeffrey your shots are much clearer . Ray you need to fill that bandstand up !!!

Nice pics everyone . Jeffrey your shots are much clearer . Ray you need to fill that bandstand up !!!

The Papec Band is scheduled to do the inaugural concert next week. Still some details to work out, bushes to plant, electric service to hook up. Stuff like that.;) :D

No. Those were done with an Olympus D550Z that I got from Hyun. I got a Vivitar Vivicam 3935 yesterday. Here's the first pic from it.

vivitar1-1-800.jpg

Hi all, I was just watching in here and I see alot of great pictures and layouts + engines. So I decided to post one of my latest pictures, touched a little with PS ). I hope you enjoy it.

Loco_old%20sm.jpg

This is my refugee from the parts box. Bachmann body, Tyco underframe, Kadee body mounted couplers and Athearn trucks. Strange thing, it rolls fine with plastic wheels but will derail every time with metal wheels. I haven't gotten around to repainting it yet. I picked the body up at a flea market for 25 cents.

refugee1.jpg

Back