Weekend Photo Fun 30-31-1

Just getting the scenery in on this section of layout. It is very time consuming with the rock molds and hand carving.

They are Rockin' ;)

What is the colors you used on the section under the red sifter in this picture? I like the look.

P1010003-48.jpg

Jeffrey, the computer power supply is a good idea and certainly better than dropping resistors. I still like 12 volts since all my lights are hooked up to the rheostat side of several 12 volt power packs and I can brighten and dim the lights at will.

Anthony, I don't hate him for having a Yellowstone, I hate him for having a layout with broad enough curves to run one of those monsters. :)

DK, all that rock work is time consuming and tedious (not to mention messy) at times but it sure is coming out nice. I really like that cliff face just before the portal.

Yep' Yellowstones and their brethren need lotta's room to roam and wide ass curves :D
Layout is about 70' by 20' with max 38'' radii you can see Irene bridge to the right of corvette John.....yeah the old guy's a hotrodder :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using a combo of country tan, terra cotta, nutmeg brown, burnt umber, pewter grey, and golden brown. All paints are Wal-Mart art acrylics.

Yep' Yellowstones and their brethren need lotta's room to roam and wide ass curves :D
Layout is about 70' by 20' with max 38'' radii you can see Irene bridge to the right of corvette John.....yeah the old guy's a hotrodder :rolleyes:

WOW:eek: I wish i knew of a place like that here in nj that had non-member operating sessions.

Jeffrey, the computer power supply is a good idea and certainly better than dropping resistors. I still like 12 volts since all my lights are hooked up to the rheostat side of several 12 volt power packs and I can brighten and dim the lights at will.

Here's yet another scene lit with bulbs powered by a computer power supply.

P1010017-5.jpg

Back