Weekend Photo Fun 3/30-4/1

Very nice photos all!! I spent 6 hrs cleaning track today. However I did go to walmart and get a tripod as someone here recommended. Thanks for the advice and here are a few I shot in between cleaning.

Think this is a better shot of Ernie's
100_0534.png

Here is another of the chicken coop
100_0532.png

A better shot of my rock walls.
100_0539.png

This is a 2-8-4 NYC pulling some old cars in.
100_0544.jpg

A couple of cars a guy threw in the ebay auction and he said they were "trash"???
100_0545.jpg

And last but not least. I was cleaning track and had 2 trains running. When I turned around Anubis had pulled up a tote to watch.
100_0554.jpg

Have a Nice Weekend All!!!

Looks like you dog is decked out with the bandanna, now all it needs is a nice hat!

What kind of tripod did you pick up? I'm thinking of adding one of the shorter 6" extendable ones & the little 3" bendy ones..

Great pics everyone..Keep em comin..

Took this shot of Local 1508 East today just as he was passing under the bridge at Adams Pass..

A Question, How do ya post the big pics instead of thumbnails?

Took this shot of Local 1508 East today just as he was passing under the bridge at Adams Pass..

I upload mine to photobucket and pick the message board size because it works well here. And also what Josh said.

This Cadillac rolled by as I was trying to make breakfast. ....

The 1852 just went by again in the dark with its gyralite on, what a trip! I have never seen one working before. I think I have a SD9 shell laying around somewhere, add it to the list.....

I love that little arched bridge!

BTW, I got busy and forgot all about your PM on posting full size pics. Sorry about that. It looks like you've got it worked out though.

I upload mine to photobucket and pick the message board size because it works well here. And also what Josh said.

Just a quick tip. If you right click on the thumbs of you pics before you upload them to the gallery and select "medium" or "large" a copy of the photo will be duplicated that is great for forum use. I'm certainly no computer guy, but that's what I'm doing because it allows great use of the gallery (free and available for site users to view) and keeps my picture trail account from bankrupting me. :D It does create a low res image though.

I realy enjoy the pictures send on this forums weekend photo fun!! Thanks you all....
Alas, no new pictures from me...
I won't bother you with more HO treepictures..lol( making 500 trees HO scale,8- till 12/13 inches..) So I am busy for the next four months...

Jos

Great pics Wolfgang. Can you tell me about the specifics of this photo? I'm very interested in the lighting. It looks very realistic, like late afternoon sunlight.

07-04-01_IMG_0609_1200.jpg

Back