Weekend photo fun 17/18/19

As for things that make a statement.

A house with reflective windows?

15.jpg

Some taggers had a little fun with one of my boxcars.

17.jpg

And they had a LOT of fun with my new covered hopper!

16.jpg

John

Ray
Great progress! BTW what did you use for the steps?

Neat set of shots!

Thanks Tom. The steps were leftover parts from the Walthers Modulars Foundation pack. I glued parts of two of them together to make a longer stairway. The sidewalk is just sheet styreen painted to look like concrete.

I love your F unit surounded by that gorgeous scenery BTW.

Have you figured out the mystery equipment?

Great Shots everybody!

I finally found the time to get some shots of my progress..

IMG_4344.JPG

IMG_4345.JPG

This is'nt painted yet..
IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4347.JPG

got em painted.. Gotta put in the windows and the roofs..and cant forget weathering... I'm happy with the Red brick...color looks very authentic IMO

Keep the great pics comin ya'll!

Few days late, but I thought I'd share with you my recently started Walthers 26' parcel trailer. I've been toying with colors, and it seems Model Masters Light Sea Gray almost exactly matches the color Walthers used on the painted versions. Since I'm trying to find a better match, slightly darker, I decided to try the Model Masters Navy Aggressor Gray I used on the Barstow Yard tower. Very nice match. I'll play with other tones so that they're not all the same.

Man am I seeing double or are these the same pictures in the coffee shop as well?? Must be the heat getting to me...LOL

I like the windows in the house...Is that a fan in the one window?....That would be a good detail!

Jeffrey:like the waterfall of pictures you sent. You shure must have fun with it!
the picture in post #30 is the best.. it is like real!
and that for only 10 $

Jos
btw did you make the pictures outside?? The "light" is so good!

Shauna: You're the first to catch the fan in the window. That's just a small pic of a fan placed in the window.

Jos: That scene took a while to put together, almost a week I think. I've had people stare at a photo of it, trying to decide if it was real or not and most of them think it's real. When I tell them it's a model they call me a liar, unlil they come over and see it themselves.

Back