WEEKEND photo fun, 15 - 17th June 07

Not sure if this really fits here or not - please forgive me if its the latter.

We took a trip to the Colorado Railroad Museum on Father's day, and dressed up our little ones in "period" garb for some photos on the trains. We showed the kids some old photos from the day and they asked why they rarely smiled. We told them about the slow exposure time and such with the old equipment and technology of the day. They decided they wanted to have the no-smile look for these photos. (Though the last one was just her being grumpy and hot but it was so cute I had to post it)

For most of these we have an aged version and an original version, to see the others please visit HERE!

TrainMuseum20070617_092_sepia.jpg

TrainMuseum20070617_025.jpg

TrainMuseum20070617_140.jpg

TrainMuseum20070617_148_aged.jpg

TrainMuseum20070617_082_aged.jpg

TrainMuseum20070617_076.jpg

normal_TrainMuseum20070617_177_aged.jpg

TrainMuseum20070617_165.jpg

... We took a trip to the Colorado Railroad Museum on Father's day, and dressed up our little ones in "period" garb for some photos on the trains. We showed the kids some old photos from the day and they asked why they rarely smiled. We told them about the slow exposure time and such with the old equipment and technology of the day. They decided they wanted to have the no-smile look for these photos. (Though the last one was just her being grumpy and hot but it was so cute I had to post it) ...

Sure, of course they belong here - excellent photos. You have beautiful children!

Eric (Rednarb),

Those pictures are just great!! You sure have some good looking kids...contrats!!!

Great shots!!...And the girls mad look, I can relate, we have one the same age. Ours is a ham for the first few shots but then gets bored after awhile...(she's 8 going on 18!)..More attitude than her mom..(don't tell either I said that ;) )
Last weekend our band headlined an all day band jam...we were the featured act of the night and after the crowd went nuts and the signings and photos, she was proud to know me, had to be on stage after the show....But next time we go for a train trip, she won't know me...LOL :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,Nice looking youngin's..I really like those " turn of the century" type photos..
Thanks for sharing.

Back