Weekend photo fun 15, 16, 17th December

Hi Friends,

I have on weekend my left.Module tinkered

Mo45.jpg

Mo50.jpg

Mo51.jpg

Mo55.jpg

Hey, Scott! I hear ya'! And I understand. My son and son-in-law are drivers and I work at OOIDA!

Ed

Ed, I used to make a run out to Kansas City and back 3x a week as a solo. bending the books a bit! I used to be a OOIDA member but I dont go that far and HOPEFULLY will be able to quit drivin in the next year.

Harry the module looks good!
Brian, scenery work looks good too

Scott I'm now a warehouseman for truck parts and we have to do allsorts of stuff to ship hazmat's, things are very tightly controlled over this side of the water, still,,, it's easier than truck driving was

I love driving, just hard to make it as a O/O anymore. Im very lucky that I make decent money, am home daily, and have a halfway decent company truck to drive. Too much regulation, too much BS, too many cars tryin to get in front of ya if your goin 55 or 85..

I started working at Goodyear Tire & Rubber company in the late 60's .I worked with Vinyl chloride. As you may know now it cause cancer of the liver, but back then it was even used as an anestetic. we use to let it out in the atmosphere all the time . But then something happened .The government found out how dangerous it was and you should of seen the controls put on it .So much that they closed my department and sold the rights to overseas so some poor guy in a Third world country can get the liver cancer ! So it's the old addage out of sight out of our minds !!!

Back