Weekend Photo Fun 1-30/2-02

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
P1010775.jpg

Jeff, you have a very interesting aerial shot there. Your layout is looking very good these days.

DJ, your images continue to stand out. The depth is amazing, and they are so sharp. Your modelling is exceptional, of course...it goes without saying.

Here is my image for the week. A N&W Y Class Mallet is shoving freight up grade with the caboose safely behind the auxiliary tender. There is another Y6b at the head end.

Cs-long-train.png

Jeffrey, looks like you're moving some freight there.

Gramps, great shot. As Crandell said, the depth of field is outstanding. Good work on the yard trackage too. Looks just about right for a Pennsy yard before the rot set in.

Crandell, you're no slouch either. Your shot really does give the feeling of a Y3 pushing hard to move that train up the grade.

Great start to the weekend guys!

What I'm working on today, Copper Range #60.
View attachment 12267

More about #60:
http://copperrange.org/cr60.htm
http://www.mcrwy.com/collectn/woodpas/cr60.html

She rides on 8'0" wheel base wood beam AC&F trucks, I plan to use Overland trucks for #60 if I can get some, and The Bethlehem Car Works & Precision Scale Co. versions for later cars (I have La Belle kits, to model cars #25 & #56 as well).

Later next week I hope to finish up on the BQ23-7's the parts are in the mail...

Great start to the weekend everyone. I can't believe January is gone already! This year is off to a fast start. Here's a couple photos I took this week of one of my VIA trains.

VIA-6429-fbj-013009.png

VIA-6429-fbj-013009b.png

Picked up a little something in Alexandria today along with a package of half section 18" radius curve tracks today. This came from a place called Great Planes Models Distributors Company.

P1300902.jpg

Good looking old wood passenger car, Josh.

Fred, nice models and really nice looking signal towers. Looks like that must have been a challenging paint and decal job on the FP40.

Jeffrey, you got one of the few sets with a dummy still available today.

The dummy is the primary reason I bought the set. I'm going to put some weight in it to bring it up to standard and put it in consist behind my two SDP40F's.

Jeff, you have a very interesting aerial shot there. Your layout is looking very good these days.

DJ, your images continue to stand out. The depth is amazing, and they are so sharp. Your modelling is exceptional, of course...it goes without saying.

Here is my image for the week. A N&W Y Class Mallet is shoving freight up grade with the caboose safely behind the auxiliary tender. There is another Y6b at the head end.

Cs-long-train.png

Great shot! I really like the look of your track. What technique did you use to weather it?

Picked up a little something in Alexandria today along with a package of half section 18" radius curve tracks today. This came from a place called Great Planes Models Distributors Company.

P1300902.jpg

this makes me cry, i have one almost like those, picked it up last year from a garage sale cheap, sadly is is horribly damaged, these little punks hated the two UP engine's i rescued, the roves have been wriped or cut off, wheel are missing, no couplers, i nearly cried but i took them anyways thinking, well i might be able to slowly put them back together, ill get pictures up shortly.

On my Allegheny & Cumberland, helpers play a vital role in keeping traffic flowing in both directions. Here's a quartet of 'em coming down from Sand Patch yard, running past the empty helper pocket at Coal Fork Jct, & on down to M&K Jct, to meet their next assignment ....

015.png

CP9302 WOW:eek: Sweeeeeet! Very nice.
Love the correct details for a Canadian VIA Rail Loco.
The Rapido Resin LRC Coach look amazingly well done!:cool:
Can you post more pics of them?

please.....

pretty please.......with sugar on top....

:):):):):D;)

Back