Weekend Photo Fun 01/20/06

Well there's that ITC gondola, just the minor weathering base so far, Brown Oxide and Burnt Sienna on the trucks so far, and an over spray of golden yellow on the whole car to tone down the brightness of the yellow. When I get a chance here, I'm ordering some Rustall and some weathering solution from another company to test them out, on this car. I'm gonna also pick up a lighter to so some panel warping, after all this IS going to be a scrap hauler...
View attachment 2759
P.S. if the trucks look Redish, they're supposed to be red, so the red shows through...

Here's a NEW truck weathering test, just a wash over with Brown Oxide. The stuff you find at Wal*Mart. I like this one, might work better if I thin it a tad, and wash it over more evenly though. Looks great as is though, more like a real truck.
View attachment 2760
P.S. thats the corner of the Caboose for sale... Note its NOT a CE-3, if Santa Fe HAD bay window cabooses in SF colors it would have been a CE-13, or beyond.

Last edited by a moderator:
A C&O RS1 ..This picture was taken before I started the layout and shortly after I got my camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back