website improvement? page # numbers?

beiland

Perhaps its just because I am a bit colorblind or something else. BUT I have trouble telling what page I am on,...they all appear to be the same color to me??....and size, and text style

Which page #'s are you referring to?
Here from the address bar?
[march-2023-coffee-shop.35582/[/URL]page-7#post-561098
Here from the top and bottom of the page?
1677946252948.png

Or over here on the contents page?
1677946415984.png

Perhaps its just because I am a bit colorblind or something else. BUT I have trouble telling what page I am on,...they all appear to be the same color to me??....and size, and text style
Not sure I can help with that problem as you describe it, but there ARE post numbers at the top right corner of any given thread. So in the case of my post in this thread, this will post #3. You can copy their specific URL's and past/post to them directly, if need be. Example: If Santafewillie said something you want to refer back you, you can say "back in post #2 (of this thread)."

It's also true that the count number begins with the first post of a given thread, so if you say "#2," it'll mean from this thread. But you can also (I think--can't recall if I've actually tried it or not), refer to post "2" of another thread. Just find that one, an copy and paste it's URL to your clipboard, then drag it to the other thread.

I do also know you can flip the color schemes in both Windows and in most browsers as well--make many websites show up as green on a black background, for example. Some website allow this quite easily, while others may still allow it, but only if you allow cookies, and they let you dive further into their settings and let them--via cookies--dive further into yours. I think "private browsing" and higher levels of security at your end will make this more difficult or even impossible, but I'm pretty much out of my depth right now. Expert help to go further with this, and I can't provide it.

"These are my pants...so I must be me" is about as far as my talent level goes. :D

...but there ARE post numbers at the top right corner of any given thread. So in the case of my post in this thread, this will post #3. You can copy their specific URL's and past/post to them directly, if need be. Example: If Santafewillie said something you want to refer back you, you can say "back in post #2 (of this thread).

of course I am NOT having trouble reading these numbers as they are stand-alone numbers of the individual posting

The ones I have trouble with are these,..they all look the same to me,..no difference in color, nor size, etc

1677946252948.png

of course I am NOT having trouble reading these numbers as they are stand-alone numbers of the individual posting

The ones I have trouble with are these,..they all look the same to me,..no difference in color, nor size, etc

1677946252948.png
Yes, now I see your problem, I have no problem with that myself, perhaps if the highlighted number were in a stronger colour like red, or perhaps have the highlited background darker, would that help perhaps?

Back