Before...
DSC00011-8.jpg

10 hours later....
DSC00010-7.jpg

DSC00011-7.jpg

DSC00016-9.jpg

DSC00027-2.jpg

DSC00013-5.jpg

AGGRO...... What magic you perform! That is a magnificent weathering job. I want to reach out and touch the car. Awesome!

I looked at those shots and I thought, "Man there must be some killer acid rain in that part of the country if it could rust that much in 10 hours." Then I was saw it was Aggro magic. Good job.

Having lived by the CNW ALL my life, I have seen a LOT of these cars. I must say, your's looks so REAL!!! Awesome work!!!

OH Man, I know what you did, you have a shrinking machine. That's not the same model, it's a real one you shrunk!!!
All kidding aside,
Excellent Weathering and Scenery.

So what brand of paint are using, which colors, and what are using to dilute it for the washes? Thanks in Advance!

What do you mean 10 hours,,,LOL it would take me 10 days to do that kind of job

fantastic as always Aggro

What do you mean 10 hours,,,LOL it would take me 10 days to do that kind of job

fantastic as always Aggro

Actually it took more 10 days total. That collective 10 hours is spread over a long time. Work goes on it here and there. And the curing dullcote between layers is what really kicks the completion date back further.

So what brand of paint are using, which colors, and what are using to dilute it for the washes? Thanks in Advance!

Dude....I used all matter. Polly S paint, artist oils, gouche, Floquil, Walmart acrylics, water colors, bragdon weathering powders.
But in exactly what order kinda has to remain a mystery. :)

I can tell you it was faded with Polly S reefer white thinned with 91% alcohol.

Great, amazing work!

What color do you use for the dark rust spots?
Just one color... That's all I askin' for.

Thumbs up

Back