Way off Topic: What the heck is a Blog?

A blog is maintained, and generally posted to, by either one person or a limited group of people.

That's one difference between a blog and a forum (where practically anyone can post).

modelbob said:
> that blog is my own little personal space.

I can understand that part.

> Besides, these are pictures of big choo-choos.

Are you aware of the prototype photos section of the modelrailroadforums.com photo gallery?

You can also try our sister forum, RailroadForums.com if you like. We've got a really active forum there, as well as a small photo gallery. (It only has about 20,000 photos in it, but it's still growing...;))

Never fret...I'm over there as well. (I'm the post your weekend activities guy) I posted a photo or 2 in that gallery. I like to use that for those real nice shots...not a bunch of 3/4 dash-9 wedgies.

Tom.

Bob,

They're not all like that. Some are pithy, some are vapid. Some have somebody waxing poetic about some subject. Some are just inane babble. Some are decent, the writer has an opinion, and can elegantly get his/her point across.

The point I'm getting at is that there are all different kinds of blogs, and it's up to the blogger to make it what it is; vapid to eloquent.

BTW, I run into some of those kinds of blogs by doing google searches and clicking on some of the more obscure links. Like, do a search on frying pans. I'm sure there's at least one blogger out there who wrote something about some frying pan he/she bought that was the biggest piece of s**t ever, and they can't figure out how a company can put out such a piece of crap, etc., etc......

:D

Kennedy

Back