Water Slide Decals:

Ash Pit

I would like to contact someone to make me some water slide decals. I would send them artwork if they can use MSPaint for the artwork. I know that many people are printing their own water slide decals now. Anyone interested?

No one that does custom decals is likely going to be able or want to use artwork out of MS Paint. They'll want to do artwork in a "real" graphics program.

Ash pit

The guy who does my decals is awesome, easy to work with and has decent priDes. His decals are top notch and this is a full time job for him. He is a trained graphic artist. Matt Welke at

circuscitydecals.com

TomO
9DE2FF8F-C94E-4C3D-8B6F-1820BE02C00D.jpeg

No one that does custom decals is likely going to be able or want to use artwork out of MS Paint. They'll want to do artwork in a "real" graphics program.

I was afraid of this. O.K. then, I'll have them do the artwork. Who are you talking about?

if you want white letters on a clear background, then you need an Alps or similar printer that will print white ... [ most regular ones don't ], expensive, also you would be better off with a better graphics program ..

K4 has an extensive listing and is reasonable priced.
Highball graphics does custom design decals - again at a reasonable price.

Greg, I believe, had some custom decals made!

P>S> TOM - Sorry, I could not remember circuscity - did not mean to step on you there!

Last edited:
I apologize for asking for suggestions here. I am so far away from needing decals, I jumped the GUN here, no need for further replies! When the time comes to dig into this subject, I will dig this thread up again.

I have used Precision Design Company, www.pda.ca
Billy does great work, for a reasonable price.

Billy did my Logo for the decals using artwork I did but needed refinement which he did for me. A fast turnaround in a week or so. I recommend Precision Design Company. I think he's based in Canada, but the decals come fom ths US.

- Greg

CM&NR Logo November 15, 2018 Free.jpg

Back