Watch out Photo Contestors: Check out this bad boy.

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
As some of you know, I've been l;ooking to aquire a camera, but due to lack of mola-mola, I've had to work a trade. Anyway, for 475 Vitamin Connection Dollars, I got this bad boy.

camera01.gif

TRouble is I have only tonight and tomorrow to figure out how to use the thing and get my entry in and win the January Contest. To make it more fair for you guys, my layout currently looks like this.

staging01.gif

Gee Chip I'm glad you got your camera, but I have to admit the drawings you've been posting had me fooled :eek: , best drawings I ever saw :D

Congrats! on the camera, and good luck on the contest.
Willis

Congrats, Chip, now between that and the Helicon software we'll be expecting FundyBob-quality photos from now on!;)

CBCNSfan said:
Gee Chip I'm glad you got your camera, but I have to admit the drawings you've been posting had me fooled :eek: , best drawings I ever saw :D

Congrats! on the camera, and good luck on the contest.
Willis

My son broke the "drawing" camera and Ken, in the post above has been letting me borrow his old camera. It has been passable, but the light response has been so differnt from my old one that I have never quite figured it out. This new camera will give me a little more control.

CSX_road_slug said:
Congrats, Chip, now between that and the Helicon software we'll be expecting FundyBob-quality photos from now on!;)

Yes, that and with 40 years experience in photography you might just have a chance! :D

BTW I don't use the Helicon software.

Opps.

I changed my website DNS and all my photos are gone. I'll see how easy they will be to get back up.

Sorry for the red Xs.

Back