Walthers Tannery

RexHea

RAIL BENDER
I just received an email on the Walthers Tannery kit being on sale at Internet Hobbies. This is one heck of a bargain. It has all you need for a large industry or several smaller ones. I have the old Dairy kit that is similiar, but wish I had this one that has even more goodies. Just thought I would pass it on to you.

http://www.internethobbies.com/noname132.html

Mrs Grande tells me I'm spending plenty without your help Rex. :D

That is a great deal on what appears to be quite a kit!

Hahaha! Yeah, I know. I have heard the all to familiar SCREAM! But, this kit is ideal for those looking for industries. They are put together using the Walthers Modular parts and you can adj, modify, design anyway that fits the space. I have a product review posted on the Consolidated Dairy which is very similiar.

Rex , Can't wait to see your consolidated dairy project but ouch on that Tannery. Way above my means !

Rex , Can't wait to see your consolidated dairy project but ouch on that Tannery. Way above my means !

I have the "dairy" kit on the layout and added a couple of buildings that I made from the modular packs, but haven't done any weathering or scenicing yet. I have it setup as a machine manufacturing company. Guess I need to get back to that area and get on with it.:eek:

I have the "dairy" kit on the layout and added a couple of buildings that I made from the modular packs, but haven't done any weathering or scenicing yet. I have it setup as a machine manufacturing company. Guess I need to get back to that area and get on with it.:eek:

Rex;

I wouldn't do that yet!(Warning, pontification follows, ya kno' BS ) ;) It is my most considered opinion, that you are currently suffering from an extreme case of intermittent steelmilitis psychosis. :rolleyes: In other words you can't make up your mind about your new extension! It is also my considered opinion, that until you get treated for this, it could be very dangerous to life and limb.:eek: For comformation see reference; Dr JBaakko; I say "Ohhh $105 for..." and the wife yells "NO!":D (bs ended)

:)

Dr. Carey:
Thank you for your diagnosis with prognosis, but you have failed at remembering that I have grown another set of arms and legs, the hours in a day have changed to 36, I don't need rest, and I can't read honey-do's lists. Also, I had a dream that I will win a lottery sometime, somewhere, and that will negate any verbal abuse from the boss. You know: '...follow that dream'.
So there!:p

:D :D

Rex;

Sure ya have, wheeet. Gentlemen in white coats ovah heah!

Josh;

Go right ahead, she'll never know......yeah rite.

Hmmm.... Bet I could turn that Tannery into a real good start on the Worland WY Holly Sugar plant...

Back