Walther background building-- is track distance

fen7777

I'm planning on using Walther's background buildings along the wall. I notice the "thickness" of the buildings vary. Are the buildings designed such that one track can service them when more than one building is use along side another?

Marshall:confused:

I'm planning on using Walther's background buildings along the wall. I notice the "thickness" of the buildings vary. Are the buildings designed such that one track can service them when more than one building is use along side another?

Marshall:confused:

I've used Walthers background buildings(6 diff. buildings)on my layout in the past & all I did was make room for the building that was a little deeper at the end of the structures. In other words I moved all of the shallow buildings up to the deeper buildings front to make the siding work. Later I used the fronts of the buildings on scratchbuilt structures that I used all over the layout.
If you have a space problem along your wall you can always cut off the back of the deeper buildings to line them up on a straight siding.:D

Back