Via f40ph-2

You can still get HH decals, SGSdecals made them, and they're still floating around. Highball graphics has all SGS's sets, so he could run a single off for you...

You won't be able to salvage the HH paint on the LL if you use our etch set tho...

These are photoetched detail parts, specific for VIA rail F40PH-2 units. Models currently available in HO are made to match the Amtrak prototypes and require quite a few changes to match VIA. The etch is a partnership between myself and Kaslo.

NOW AVAILABLE

This HO scale etch kit is now available from Kaslo shops...those who pre-ordered them, should receive them this week!

If you wish a copy of the supplemental instructions lemme know...the stirrups can be a tricky build...

www.kasloshops.com

Is there a place to order these from other than the website? As you know this site has been under construction for some time.

Yeah, John is lagging in the website department...

Contact John W. directly...info@kasloshops.com

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW AVAILABLE

This HO scale etch kit is now available from Kaslo shops...those who pre-ordered them, should receive them this week!

If you wish a copy of the supplemental instructions lemme know...the stirrups can be a tricky build...

www.kasloshops.com

I would love a set of the instructions. Is there a place to order these from other than the website? As you know this site has been under construction for some time.

Kinda. I had an undec SW1000 for years now, and found a cheap MP15 cab and details....sooooo...

I'm going to finish it up in VIA paint no. 203, but will probably leave off the VIA logo and use it as an unmarked plant or industrial switcher. If I decide to sell it, it will be finished up VIA.

I have no illusions that I would get my $$ out of it, like who would buy a VIA switcher? They only had maybe 5 of them, some in Montreal, some in Mimico.

My name is F40-ph2 and I live Montreal, and VIA Rail have again 2 SW1001 # 202 & 204 ( with beltpack) based at Via rail montreal maintenace center.

Back