VERY AFFORDABLE Scenery Supplies-- Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railrunner130

They look reasonable to me!

I'm looking for birch, as it appears that 1/3- 1/2 the trees in my chosen layout area are birch. Are they available?

Wow those pine trees look great if they really look like in your photos. Good prices too. I'll probably order some next week.

Woodland Scenics tree kits put together and resold? Kinda misleading if those are the pines you receive when you order based on the picture on the site.

What the heck? Those look nothing like the trees on your "stock photo". Very misleading indeed. And sorry but that doesn't even look like a pine tree.

You've been given the same suggestions and feedback multiple times and never seem to act on it.

It's very misleading to use stock photos of real trees on your website, especially when your own models do not resemble them in any way.

Your actual sample trees are way too dense to suggest real trees. You pine tress especially don't look at all like real trees or well-done model pines -- and not even like the stock photos on your site.

If you want this enterprise to be a success, incorporating advice from others with more experience (in modeling and in marketing/business) would be wise.

Those look more like a Douglas Fir or a Hemlock.

Needs to change types from Pine to Conifer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 278
Pines are conifers.

What I don't understand is that he seems to be buying Woodland Scenics kits, putting them together and selling for a profit.

I'm not buying those things you call trees. I wonder if he's violating copyright laws by re-selling Woodland Scenics trees.

I have contacted Woodland Scenics corporate office about this, they are investigating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Closed because of direction it was taking. PM sent to the original poster the Original post moved to Websites and Online forum. Discussion forums are for just that "Civil discussions" not advertising and promotion of ones salable wares that may be of interest to other members. If you have a product to sell then post ONLY accurate descriptions.
These forums are meant to be friendly so please keep them that way and everyone will be happy. If you see something out of line please report it instead of replying to it. Myself, I have no problem with a member reminding another member of a mistake, but if the reminder is replied to with an out of line remarks then just report it that is the way to keep the forums friendly. It's YOUR FORUM, if you want to keep it that way use the report button
Cheers
Willis

Let's see, running ads and creating general chaos? I think I've had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back